Friday, December 12, 2008

Maturity

Something I've noticed throughout my time being a High School student is this: the girls in high school are completely shallow when it comes to picking boyfriends. They turn the blind eye to anyone who doesn't meet their appearance standards. I hear about breakup after breakup on a weekly basis and its usually from girls who I used to like (those are the most entertaining stories personally). I think that if the girl got to know the guy before she asked him out, a lot of trouble could have been avoided. From what I have learned, girls go through a transition where they gradually start opening their eyes to what is a truly good guy; I've observed couples in college and compared them to those of high school and you can visually see the difference. The type of guys who i see with girls in college are much more diverse. Every girl who has turned me down has had to hear this rant because I feel that I am helping them by holding a mirror to their face to show them just how flawed their judgment is. My wish is that some guy later in their lives will indirectly thank me.

No comments: